Dot Compliance is looking for a top-notch controller for a wide range, interesting, and challenging position. The controller will report directly to the company’s CFO.
- Significant partner in shaping the financial foundations – processes, financial software, and infrastructure.
- Oversee all aspects of accounting (US + Israel).
- Full responsibility and preparation of the monthly financial reports and BvA analysis.
- Manage complex tax issues and annual audit and tax reports preparation (US+Israel).
- Prepare, measure and track SaaS KPIs.
- Take significant part of the preparation of the company’s global budget and forecast processes.
- Oversee payroll, banks, payments, VAT, billing process.
BA in accounting – a must.
Israeli CPA – a must.
Big 4 graduate – a must.
Experience with general ledger functions and month end closing process – a must.
Strong Excel knowledge – a must.
Fluent English – a must.
Up to 2-3 years after internship from a tech company.
Experience with a US entity / US taxation, tax return report, banks, payroll.
Experience creating financial statements and leading audit procedures.
Experience with SaaS KPIs, budget/forecasting, ERP software implementation – an advantage.