Job Type: full-time position
We are looking for a customer success engineer to become an integral part of our Customer Success team at Dot Compliance. At Dot Compliance, we strive to ensure customer satisfaction and improve the overall customer experience. As a customer success engineer, you will lead the customer through the customer’s journey at Dot Compliance, facilitate adoption and ensure engagement. You will be working in collaboration with the customers and closely with our services, development, and sales teams.
Our ideal candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies, organizing information/data, working according to procedures and regulatory requirements, and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team. Customer success is our core tenet and this role requires individuals to be customer and service-oriented.
- A key liaison between the customers and Dot Compliance.
- Establish a strategic relationship with each customer, managing the customer relationship, health, and risk, post-project.
- Conduct periodic strategic business reviews with customer key contacts to ensure customer success.
- Map the customer business and organization, develop relationships within the customer to ensure contract renewals, and strive for customer satisfaction.
- Identify new customer business needs and effectively leverage all our available resources to drive customer success.
- Identify repetitive issues and escalate them to the relevant department (management, services, development, etc.), and identify outstanding events.
- Provide customer training and system technical support.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in customer success or project management.
- People-oriented and high social skills.
- Technical orientation – Must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Team Player, able to excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, Start Up environment.
- High presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration or development.
- Background knowledge in QA or validation.
- Background knowledge of the life science industry.
Apply Now! (Link to [email protected])