About the role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will lead the customer through the customer’s journey, facilitate adoption and ensure engagement. You will be working in collaboration with our customers and interact closely with our professional services, product development, and sales teams.
Our ideal candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies, organizing information/data, working according to procedures and regulatory requirements, and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team. Customer Success is our top priority, and this role requires individuals to be highly customer and service oriented.
- Serve as a key liaison between the customers and Dot Compliance working towards becoming their trusted advisor.
- Establish a strategic relationship with each customer, managing the full end to end customer relationship with regards to the account health, risk, and post implementation support.
- Conduct periodic strategic business reviews with customer key contacts to ensure customer success and develop a customer road map.
- Map the customer business and organization, develop relationships within key customer personnel and ensure contract renewals.
- Identify new customer business needs and effectively leverage opportunities for Dot to expand customer’s usage of the system.
- Identify Dot resources required to drive customer success.
- Track repetitive customer support issues and escalate those to the relevant departments (management, services, development, support, etc.); Identify outstanding events that require immediate attention
- Track client enhancement requests and serve as the client advocate working with product management to identify new software features and functions.
- Provide customer training and system technical support.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer success management or project management role.
- People-oriented with a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Technical orientation – Must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Team Player, able to excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, Start Up environment.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration or development – highly desired.
- Experience working with Saas and Cloud software solutions
- Knowledge of QA and/or software validation.
- Knowledge of the life science industry and applicable regulations.
- Experience with other eQMS, Regulatory, GRC or EHS systems