We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to lead our Global Customer Support team. The Customer Support Manager is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers in a B2B cloud-based solution environment At Dot Compliance, we strive to ensure customer satisfaction and improve the experience. You will be working directly with the customers and closely with our customer success, services, development, and sales teams.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about learning new technologies and organizing information/data, and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team. Customer success is our top value, and this role requires individuals to be customer and service oriented.
- Work closely with customers to implement our Quality Management solutions and maximize the use of features in alignment with customer requirements.
- Hands-on Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Recruit and mentor new team members
- Develop customer support KPIs and dashboard based on industry best practices
- Implement tools and processes to improve customer service
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to the Senior Stakeholder.
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities to the support team members.
- A key liaison between the customers and Dot Compliance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and identify outstanding events/ situations.
- Prioritize cases based on criticality and a sense of urgency.
- Identify repetitive issues and escalate it to the relevant department (management, services, development, etc.).
- Serve as an escalation point to customers as well as internal stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in managing technical customer support teams of a B2B product SaaS.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Able to interpret BI and develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
- Previous experience in supporting SaaS solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Team Player.
- A degree in a recognized University/College. An advantage for a degree in information systems, or a different technical field.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration or development. - advantage
- Background knowledge of the life science industry. – advantage