We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to become an integral part of our global marketing team. You will be responsible for planning, executing and optimizing multi-channel campaigns that generate leads and pipeline growth. You are the first to fill this role, so keeping an eye on new trends and trying new ideas, tactics ,and platforms is desired. We are looking for an energetic, highly organized, metrics driven professional who loves a fast-paced, high-performing environment and thrives on results.
Key responsibilities include planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new leads and marketing qualified leads. In this role you will have a direct impact on the sales pipeline through targeted campaigns and tactics.
- Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including qualified leads.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Measure, track, and optimize engagement from the top of the funnel throughout the customer journey to ensure marketing is accelerating sales efforts to close business.
- Forecast, measure, and report out campaign performance, make recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Optimize marketing automation (Hubspot) and lead nurturing processes
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how marketing activities result in new customers, and continually refine the process to convert customers.
- Manage the strategic planning and execution of global tradeshows and conferences.
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Research and identify new lead gen channels and creative growth strategies
- Track campaign ROI and continuously measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Use analytics and modeling skills to understand channel economics and optimize campaign performance towards CPL (cost-per-lead), CPD (cost-per-demo) and CAC (customer acquisition cost) goals.
- Proven experience in B2B enterprise software marketing
- Proficiency in HubSpot marketing automation, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey
- Hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
Nice to have requirements:
- Experience with digital and social media strategy
- Experience with WordPress website content (pages, posts, media) and website optimization
- Knowledge of paid digital campaigns (search, social, display, programmatic, forums)