We are looking for a QMS Implementation Project Manager to become an integral part of our Professional Services team at Dot Compliance. At Dot Compliance, we strive to ensure customer satisfaction.
You will be working directly with the customers to implement our ready to use SaaS quality and compliance solutions (eQMS), and impact multiple customers in different industries: pharma, medical device, cannabis, stem cells etc.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about customer needs and delivery success. As a critical member of our Professional Services team, you will provide project leadership to various clients embarking on their digital transformation journey.
- Work closely with customers to implement our Quality Management solutions and maximize the use of features in alignment with customer requirements.
- Develop and direct work plans, schedules, project estimates, and resource plans
- Communicate best practices to help guide customers during the implementation process
- Collaborate with customers and IT teams to support integration with other applications
- Provide training, coaching and mentorship to help customer stakeholder develop their quality management system knowledge.
- A Bachelor’s degree in fields like information systems, computer science or life science.
- 5+ years’ experience in service delivery management or systems implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge in life science QMS aspects such as: document management, training management, audit management, risk management, change management, CAPA management, and Non-Conformance processes
- Experience in SW Validation processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently with clients and translate business requirements into corresponding solutions designs
- Ability to travel as required
Nice to have requirements:
- Applicable work experience in the life science industry, preferably in QA roles
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration or development.
- Project management certification (PMI)
- Experience in an FDA regulated, GMP setting
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in clinical and regulatory operations