Dot Compliance Suite is a software company providing a cloud-based solution enabling the digital transformation of regulated quality and compliance processes in the Life Sciences and Healthcare industry. Enabling delivery of high-quality, safe medical products and services in a faster, easier, and cost-effective manner.
The required skills are:
- Information systems, Industrial Engineering, or computer sciences students
- High organizational skills and ability to execute plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Team player, people-oriented, great interpersonal skills, customer service oriented.
- Independent learner, ability to take initiative, a true go-getter, and adaptive learning skills.
- Technical orientation, passionate about technologies and web tools.
Dot Compliance’s internship is designed to provide knowledge of:
- Technical configuration and Salesforce.com platform.
- Solutions design and system analysis concepts.
- Industry best practices in quality management and compliance.
- Troubleshooting and customer support skills.
- Testing and Validation for life-sciences industries.
- Customer engagement and project management.
On-going mentoring by our engineering team is provided throughout the internship program.
Interns are exposed to a variety of projects and product services activities gaining hands-on practical experience.
Internships will take place till your graduation and will be an advantage for students who would want to apply as engineers post-graduation.
The internship at Dot Compliance is paid and includes pension funds.
Reimbursement for meals and traveling expenses.
The internship requires a minimum of 3 days per week at Dot Compliance offices in Rehovot located in front of the railway station.
The program is designed with the flexibility to meet academic requirements and exams and is suitable for 3rd or 4th-year students.