Our Professional Services group is looking for a passionate and technology oriented Quality Assurance Specialist/Coordinator/Manager to join our Dot Express team. We are seeking candidates that are looking to lead multiple QMS projects worldwide, using GMP/Regulatory and QMS experience and knowledge to ensure a successful deployment of our technology.
You will be overseeing projects at a fast paced, promising and rapidly growing company in the quality and compliance space with an innovative electronic quality management systems (eQMS). This role will impact customers in a wide range of industries: pharma, medical device, cannabis, stem cells etc. If you have great interpersonal skills, and enjoy problem solving while managing timelines and customer expectations – this job is for you.
- End to End deployment of eQMS simultaneously in multiple customer organizations
- Provide professional and technical guidance for implementation of quality management systems processes.
- End user training on QMS processes at Dot
- Develop training material /content
- Host webinars on Dot’s QMS processes
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as a QA coordinator, Specialist, Operational QA, QA manager in pharma, medical device or other life science company
- Must have strong communication skills, with the ability to work closely with clients and team members
- BA/BSc. Degree from a recognized university/college
- Must have excellent English: Verbal and written communication skills
- Training skills and strong technical skills-advantage