DOT Compliance is a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows our customers to manage their quality processes electronically, replacing paper-based processes or upgrading from other quality systems.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to become an integral part of our Professional Services team at Dot Compliance. At Dot Compliance, we strive to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be working directly with the customers to implement our ready to use SaaS quality and compliance solutions. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about customer needs and delivery success. As a critical member of our Professional Services team, you will provide project leadership to various clients embarking on their digital transformation journey; as such, this role requires individuals to be customer relationship oriented.
- Work closely with customers to implement our Quality Management solutions and maximize the use of features in alignment with customer requirements.
- Develop and direct work plans, schedules, project estimates, and resource plans throughout the project life cycle
- Communicate best practices throughout projects to help guide customers
- Collaborate with customer IT teams to support integration with other applications
- Provide training, coaching and mentorship to help customer stakeholder develop their quality management system knowledge.
- Mentor internal junior consulting resources
- A degree in a recognized University/College. Ideally a degree in engineering, information systems or computer science.
- 5+ years’ experience successfully implementing technology solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge or ability to comprehend business processes and translate it to system requirements
- Well-rounded individual with both technical and business acumen and skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – English. Additional languages are a plus
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Self-starter with ability to work remotely and independently.
- The ability to work under W2 or 1099
Nice to have requirements:
- Knowledge of eQMS systems and other solutions in the life sciences space
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce.com Administration or development.
- Experience in demoing software applications
- Project management certification (PMI)
- Experience with computer system validation
- Experience in an FDA regulated, GXP setting (GMP, GLP, GCP, Etc.)
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11