Dot Compliance is a leading provider of cloud Quality and Compliance management solutions for the life science industry. Dot’s SaaS solutions are based on the world’s most innovative cloud technology provider, salesforce.com. We are a young and innovative software company, looking to dramatically change how pharma, biotech, and medical device companies manage their quality and compliance regulated processes.
Dot Compliance is looking for a talented and highly driven Sales Operations Manager to join our fast-growing team. The Sales Operations Manager will be an integral part of the Sales organization and will work closely with multiple internal business disciplines such as Marketing and Biz Dev.
In this role, you will assist the Sales team in their day-to-day activities. This includes, but not limited to, supporting projects that further develop Dot’s business capabilities in areas such as RFP management; collateral creation in support of the various stages of the sales cycle; administration of the CRM solution; and improving management reports and metrics.
- Provides technical support for Dot’s Salesforce CRM users and processes including managing user licenses and profiles, workflows, the configuration of page layouts, reports, and dashboards.
- Assists Sales teams in executing their sales pipelines from lead distribution to closure; create insightful reports to maximize sales revenue, provide process improvements where needed. Accurately manage all reports including the CRM sales forecast report to ensure an accurate cash flow forecast, and to support other financial decisions.
- Helps enforce data governance policies and data management best practices in CRM such as account/contact hierarchies, de-duplication, standardization and perform data hygiene and data integrity activities.
- Assists in pioneering best practice documentation and support with the goal of increasing user adoption throughout the various departments. Includes training users and documentation of use cases and illustrated CRM user guides.
- Builds the necessary infrastructure that drive up win rates and reduce sales cycle times.
- Supports Account Executives in the development of RFP responses including creation of a repetitive RFP process and support content.
- Works with SDR team with updates on lead/account/contact assignments as needed.
- Acts as a liaison between Sales, prospects, and corporate departments to ensure compliance and timely completion of tasks.
- Executes against plan and shows progress towards individual and team goals, as well as communicates effectively to internal clients while maintaining a positive and productive attitude.
- Improves processes related to responding to qualified RFPs/RFIs to ensure internal resources are used appropriately and effectively. Provides a central point-of-contact for the collection of data throughout the RFP/RFI lifecycle.
- Works with Finance, Legal, Technology and Sales Leadership teams to properly implement agreed upon business rules into the CRM solution.
- Business owner of the Sales support technology stack (CRM, other) by providing guidance to Account Executives and Sales Directors on the development of quotes and on the identification of content necessary to drive customer or prospect conversations.
- Develops reports necessary to inform Senior Executives and Board Members of the current state of the pipeline.
- Supports revenue recognition and contract clearance via order intake processing and associated reporting.
- Conducts pipeline analysis and generates executive level insights on an ad-hoc basis.
- 5+ years of previous experience as a Sales Operations Manager preferably with a software company.
- Salesforce Administration certification is required coupled with hands-on experience and knowledge of working with Salesforce CRM administration including configuration experience.
- Strong technical orientation and understanding of cloud software basics.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Dynamic, energetic, and eager for success with positive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation, and social interaction skills.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Team Player and People-oriented.
- Knowledge of integrated systems such as Hubspot/Marketo, Outreach or similar.
- A degree from a recognized University/College.
- Background knowledge of the life science industry.
- Knowledge and experience with project management concepts.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Apply Now! Send your resume to [email protected]