We are a cloud-based, innovative software company, whose product allows pharma and medical device customers to manage their quality processes electronically, replacing paper-based processes.
We are looking for a full stack experienced developer who will become an integral part of our R&D team.
The ideal candidate would be highly creative, intellectually curious, and not intimidated by challenges. A team player who will work closely with our product and professional services teams.
- Work with other software developers to build Dot Compliance Suite applications
- Design and build the features that our users see and interact with on a daily basis
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, deliver quality code, and tracking time spent
- Develop responsive web interfaces using Salesforce.com platform
- Develop cloud microservices on AWS and Salesforce.com
- Provide generalized production technical support
- Help identify and evaluate new technologies, innovations, and/or partner relationships for alignment with technology roadmap and business values
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Salesforce solutions
- 3+ years of experience as a full stack developer
- Passion for solution designs and technological challenges
- A team player
- Relevant academic degree from a recognized University/College.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with microservices cloud-based development on AWS
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes and AWS serverless
- Experience with MySQL/Postgres
- Practical experience with CI/CD pipelines plan and build
- Experience with Devops tools, Python and Salesforce platform development (Apex, Aura/LWC) – an advantage
Apply Now! Send your resume to [email protected] or use the apply button below.