We are looking for a full-time Salesforce Developer to become an integral part of our R&D team. We provide innovative quality management solutions for the life sciences industry.
The ideal candidate should be highly creative and intellectually curious and should not be intimidated by challenges. We are looking for a team player who will work closely with our product and professional services teams.
- Work with other software developers to build Dot Compliance Suite application
- Design and build the features that our users see and interact with on a daily basis
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, deliver quality code, and tracking time spent
- Provide generalized production technical support.
- Help Identify and evaluate new technologies, innovations or partner relationships for alignment with technology roadmap and business value
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Salesforce solutions.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer.
- Experience with sandboxes & deployment tools, CI/CD, Git, and the Metadata API.
- Team player
- Relevant degree from a recognized University/College.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is an advantage.
- Experience with cloud-based development on AWS or Azure is an advantage
- Salesforce Developer certification is an advantage.