We are looking for a full-time Salesforce Developer to become an integral part of our R&D team. Our product, Dot Compliance Suite, a leading quality management solution for the life sciences industry.
The ideal candidate should be highly creative and intellectually curious, should not be intimidated by challenges. A team player who will work closely with our product and professional services teams.
- Work with other software developers to build Dot Compliance Suite application
- Design and build the features that our users see and interact with on a daily basis
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, deliver quality code, and tracking time spent
- Provide generalized production technical support.
- Help Identify and evaluate new technologies, innovations or partner relationships for alignment with technology roadmap and business value
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Salesforce solutions.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer.
- Experience with sandboxes & deployment tools, CI/CD, Git, and the Metadata API.
- Team Player
- Relevant degree from a recognized University/College.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is an advantage.
- Experience with cloud-based development on AWS or Azure is an advantage
- Salesforce Developer certification is an advantage.