We are a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma and medical device customers to manage their quality processes electronically, replacing paper-based processes.
We are looking for a full-time Architect and Salesforce Developer to become an integral part of our R&D team. Our product, Dot Compliance Suite, a leading quality management solution for the life sciences industry.
The ideal candidate should be highly creative and intellectually curious, should not be intimidated by challenges. A team player who will work closely with our product and professional services teams.
- Work with other software developers to build Dot Compliance Suite application
- Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes
- set-up, maintenance, and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, deliver quality code, and tracking time spent
- Provide general product technical support.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing
- Help Identify and evaluate new technologies, innovations, or partner relationships for alignment with technology roadmap and business value
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Salesforce solutions.
- 2+ years of development experience
- Team player with effective communication skills across a variety of audiences and situations
- Relevant degree from a recognized University/College.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Experience with CI/CD architecture
- Building a development automation processes
- Knowledge and experience with salesforce architecture, development, and implementation
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Ability to do a Code review
- AWS / Azure Cloud / Github / Git Actions
- Salesforce Developer certification is a plus