We are looking for a Support Engineer to become an integral part of our Customer Support team at Dot Compliance. At Dot Compliance, we strive to ensure customer satisfaction and improve experience. You will be working directly with the customers and closely with our services, development, and sales teams.
Dot Compliance is a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma and medical device customers to manage their quality and compliance processes electronically.
Our ideal candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies and organizing information/data, and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team. Customer success is our top value, and this role requires individuals to be customer and service oriented.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- A key liaison between the customers and Dot Compliance.
- Provide technical support and communicate with our customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and identify outstanding events/ situations.
- Prioritize cases based on criticality and sense of urgency.
- Provide documentation of technical knowledge.
- Identify repetitive issues and escalate it to the relevant department (management, services, development, etc.).
- Perform system testing and light configuration support.
- Provide customer training.
- A degree in a recognized University/College. Ideally a degree in information systems or computer science.
- At least 1 year experience of working as a service provider/technical support engineer
- Availability Monday through Friday during standard work hours
- Technical orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – English.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Team Player.
Nice to have requirements:
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration or development.
- Background knowledge of the life science industry.