We are looking for a Support Engineer to become an integral part of our Technical Support team at Dot Compliance.
Dot Compliance is a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma and medical device customers to manage their quality and compliance processes electronically.
At Dot Compliance, we strive to ensure customer satisfaction and continuously improve our user’s experience experience. You will be working directly with the customers and closely with our services, development, and sales teams.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about learning new technologies and organizing information/data, and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team. Customer success is our top value and this role requires individuals to be passionate about customer service.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- A key liaison between the customers and Dot Compliance.
- Provide technical support and communicate with our customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and identify outstanding events/ situations.
- Prioritize cases based on criticality and sense of urgency.
- Provide documentation of technical knowledge.
- Identify repetitive issues and escalate it to the relevant department (management,services, development, etc.).
- Perform system testing and light configuration support.
- Provide customer training.
- Technical orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility
- Team Player
- Availability for Friday shifts (not on Saturday)
Nice to have requirements:
- 1+ year experience of working as a service provider/technical support engineer
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration or development
- Background knowledge of the life science industry
- Good written and oral communication skills in French/German/Spanish – an advantage!