TGOD was using paper-based systems to manage quality processes of document management and training assessments. Their process was time consuming, prone to human error, not in line with their sustainability values and was resulting in less efficient communication. They looked for a solution that would automate and streamline processes, while meeting compliance and ensuring data integrity.
- TGOD deployed QMS Xpress and were able to train everyone electronically in a short period of time.
- Users benefited from access to documents across departments which improved the sharing of information and collaboration.
- TGOD also benefited from the ability to create batch records and find them with a click of a button. The review process is in one place and visible to multiple departments.
- Internal and external Audits were streamlined. Users can now create findings, CAPAs, set due date, and ensure compliance. For external audits, they can now link CAPAs and investigations to easily provide to the auditors.
- Customer complaints are now managed from one centralized location, providing visibility into due dates, investigation status, and risk assessments.
The amount of paper document control has been eliminated. The company can now find documents quicker and more efficiently, saving a lot of time in the process. The chatter function of Salesforce also helped with communication between departments and allowed them to complete documents quicker. Dot Compliance helped TGOD streamline the process of meeting regulatory compliance and ensuring data integrity.
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. is a sustainable cannabis company with a focus on innovation, quality, consistency, integrity and transparency. The Company is committed to cultivating a better tomorrow by producing its products responsibly, with less waste and impact on the environment. The Company is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).