We are looking for a Data Migration Analyst to become an integral part of our Professional Services team at Dot Compliance. At Dot Compliance, we strive to ensure customers’ satisfaction and an effective onboarding process. As a Data Migration Analyst, you will perform all the data migration activities during customer onboarding stage, develop tools and scripts to improve the process and work closely with the product team to design and develop the tools required to support new products and features. You will be working in collaboration with the customers and closely with our Support, Product and Customer Success teams.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies, organizing information \ data, and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team. You will succeed in this role if you are a problem solver that likes to work with data and people to drive the best solution for both the customer and Dot.
- Performing Data migration for customers during the onboarding process
- Support Professional Services teams with Data Migration issues and questions
- Troubleshoot Data related issues with customers production systems
- Design and develop Data Migration tools and methodologies
- 2 years of experience in data analysis
- Proven experience with advanced methods in Excel – a MUST
- Proven experience with SQL, Python
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility
- Team Player, able to excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, startup environment
- Willing to work 2 days a week in US time zone
- Knowledge of Salesforce administration or development – an advantage