We are a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma and medical device customers to manage their quality processes electronically, replacing paper-based processes. We are looking for a Software Implementation Project Manager to manage our top priority projects.
The ideal candidate will lead design meetings, manage resources internally and keep our customers satisfied.
This role is designed for a creative, efficient, and organized individual with the capacity to execute tasks efficiently and take initiative as a key member of our team.
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited about playing an active role in our Professional Services team at Dot Compliance, a leading Quality Solution in the life science industry, then apply and join our team. You’ll be working closely with our services, development and support Teams.
· Project management responsibilities, overseeing and managing project schedule and activities, customer relations, projected scope management, and team management.
· Implementing customer requirements in the Dot Compliance Suite system (configuration – no coding required).
· Documentation and validation file preparation.
· Customer training and training content development
· Industrial Engineering degree/information systems/diploma from a recognized University/College, or equivalent certification.
· 2-5 years experience in Salesforce Implementations – Must
· High organizational skills and ability to execute plans.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
· Team player, people-oriented, great interpersonal skills, customer service oriented.
· Independent learner, ability and to take initiative, a true go-getter and adaptive learning skills.
· Technical orientation
· Ability to travel if needed
· Quality systems \ system validation \ GMP practice – Advantage