Job Type: full-time position
We are looking for a quality assurance engineer to become an integral part of our QA team at Dot Compliance. At Dot Compliance, we strive to ensure product quality. As a quality assurance engineer, you will lead the testing and validation strategies of Dot Compliance products.
Dot Compliance is a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma and medical device customers to manage their quality and compliance processes electronically.
Our ideal candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies, organizing information/data, working according to procedures and regulatory requirements, and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team.
In this role you will be part of manual/automatic QA testing team, working in agile environment.
- Responsible for performance of testing’s during different phases of the product lifecycle: development, validation etc.
- Development of automatic tools to support quality testing of the product.
- Work closely with R&D and product team to ensure product quality.
- Writing and execution of all product validation activities.
- Background knowledge in QA or validation.
- At least 2-3 years of experience QA testing manually or using automatic tools.
- Experience with QA software plan scenario development.
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries.
- Technical orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Team Player, able to excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, Start Up environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration or development.
- Background knowledge of the life science industry.
- Previous experience working using agile methodology.
- Experience in Salesforce environment.
- People-oriented and high social skills.