We are looking for a manual quality assurance engineer to become an integral part of our QA
team at Dot Compliance. At Dot Compliance, we strive to ensure product quality. As a quality
assurance engineer, you will lead the testing and validation strategies of Dot Compliance
Dot Compliance is a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma
and medical device customers to manage their quality and compliance processes electronically.
Our ideal candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies, organizing
information/data, working according to procedures and regulatory requirements, and keen on
becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team.
In this role, you will be part of a manual QA testing team, working in an agile environment.
- Responsible for performance of testing’s during different phases of the product lifecycle:
development, validation, etc.
- Work closely with R&D and product team to ensure product quality.
- Writing and execution of all product validation activities.
- Background knowledge in QA or validation.
- Technical orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Team Player, able to excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, Start-Up environment.